You can certify that you have read and agree to adhere to the university’s code of conduct in one of two ways:
- Using your web browser go to LearnAtWork.wustl.edu.
- Use your WUSTLKey ID and Password to log in.
- Click on the ME link at the top left in the green menu bar.
- Locate UCO – Code of Conduct in the list of compliance items on the page.
- Click on Launch in the Action column to certify the code of conduct for the current calendar year.
For questions or problems logging into LearnAtWork, contact the Systems and Procedures Help Desk at 314-935-5707.
Email questions or problems with the LearnAtWork website to LearnAtWork@wustl.edu.
- Read the code of conduct
- Certify that you have read and agree to adhere to the code of conduct as it applies to your area of responsibility by sending an email to universitycompliance@wustl.
edu stating “Completed”, the phone number for the Compliance Hotline (including the area code), your name, and department.
If you have any questions, please call 314-362-4909 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.