You can certify that you have read and agree to adhere to the university’s code of conduct by performing the following:
- Using your web browser go to LearnAtWork.wustl.edu.
- Use your WUSTLKey ID and Password to log in.
- Click on the three bars near the top left corner then click ME link in the menu bar.
- Locate UCO – Code of Conduct in the list of items on the page.
- Click on the hyperlink in the course to start the course. Perform and complete all activities in the assigned Code of Conduct course.
- Once all activities have been completed in Learn at Work, make sure you see a “Successful” status near the top of the course. A “Successful” status in Learn at Work indicates that all of the assigned course activities have been completed.
For questions or problems logging into LearnAtWork, contact the Systems and Procedures Help Desk at 314-935-5707.
Email questions or problems with the LearnAtWork system to LearnAtWork@wustl.edu.